- Put on an album and listened start to finish uninterrupted?
- Took the day off on a whim and just lived?
- Listened to the wind?
- Sat down and wrote a (song, poem, story) start to finish before getting up?
- Laughed with your children?
- Swam in the ocean?
- Told your wife, husband, partner you loved them?
- Turned off your cell phone for an entire day just to see what would happen?
- Saw the sunrise and watched it totally unfold?
- Stood on top of a mountain and just smiled because you’re alive today?
- Shared your dreams with anyone?
- Learned a new (language, instrument, skill) just to push yourself?
- Were scared to death of trying something new and did it anyway?
- Decided to stop beating yourself up and just celebrate you today, imperfections and all?
- Realized it was all going to be OK, whatever happens and really believed it?
- Gave yourself permission to be happy?
Try any one of these today…really.
Your life will change for the better.
Be inspired. If something is physically out of reach, make a plan to get there. Then keep your promise. If something is mentally out of reach ask yourself this Zen question:
If not now when?
Please share a comment, a picture, a poem, a thought.
See if you don’t smile.
Rock your story!